Senior Account Manager
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
We are now searching for an Account Manager to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our presence in the Benelux region.
What is the role about?
As an Account Manager you are responsible for selling our IaaS solutions. You will be growing our market share by following up on qualified leads and turning them into Leaseweb customers. You will take ownership of relationships and business deals with potential and existing clients.
- Be the point of contact for all customer account management matters for your accounts
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships
- Negotiate contracts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement
- Identify and grow new opportunities in the region
- Assist with client requests or handle escalations as needed
Generally, this position is characterized by freedom of action, drive, sense of responsibility and, of course a strong commercial focus.
Who are you?
You are an energetic go-getter who is truly customer focused and result driven. Furthermore, you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals, who eventually turn into long term relationships.
We are looking for:
- Solid sales account management experience (3+ years)
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Experienced in or interest in the IT Industry
- Go-getter, willing to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Fluency in Dutch and English (both, verbally and in writing)
- SAP experience is a plus
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.