With a cloud hosting server you receive complete control over your operating system, including full administrator access. From your perspective, your interaction with the cloud server is identical to a dedicated server, however the entire system is virtualized and hosted alongside other clouds on the same hardware infrastructure. All cloud servers utilize LeaseWeb’s well recognized superior network. › Learn more
* This product is only available outside the United States.
LeaseWeb utilizes a unique connectivity mix between privately peered connections, and bulk arrangements with global transit providers. We are able to deliver a non-oversubscribed and robust connection to the internet, while providing extremely aggressive pricing to our clients.
What you can expect
- Each Cloud represents a complete system with ram, processor, network, hdd and OS
- Seamless Disaster Recovery
- Rapid Deployment
- Options to use cloud hosting along with dedicated servers or colocation
- High-Availability (HA) Cluster
- Premier Customer Portal allows for Virtual Server hosting management, restart and reboots
- Choose the location of your cloud: the United States, Germany or the Netherlands
- Support for Windows, Linux, BSD
- Certified and highly qualified engineers available to provide hardware support 24x7x365
- Additional available enhanced SLA packages providing priority mission-critical support
While LeaseWeb's cloud hosting solutions are very appealing for many customers, some organizations want to run custom-built isolated VMware environments. A Private Cloud is simply a dedicated hardware environment with VMware ESX cloud hosting layer running on top, allowing you to create and manage multiple virtual servers. Since it's a dedicated environment, you and only you are hosted on it.